Thursday, August 8, 2013

exo!


[TRANS] EXO Boom's YS

Chen: If you look at the MV... You know


we shot it from beginning to end


without stopping, right?


Boom: Yes.

Chen: The truth is if you watch it,

there is a part where Xiumin hyung

made a mistake.

Boom: Xiumin! What part did you

make a mistake on?

Chen: Hurry, hurry up and confess!

Xiumin: On the rap part, in the V-

shape formation... I fell.

Boom: You fell?!

Xiumin: Yes.

Got it from fb

i guess its time to watch the mv again!


Things that EXO members would never say: 



Suho: I don't want whitening lotion


Chanyeol: I hate laughing. ESP clapping my hands like an idiot I hate it ewe


Baekhyun: eyeliner? Ewe that's so girly


D.O: cooking? Ewe I hate it! That's girl's stuff



Kai: I hate showing off my abs.

Chen: trolling? That's impolite. Omg! I have the least fans. Why?

Kris: BB cream? I hate it. My drawing? Bad as hell

Tao: you mean panda? Ewe man! I hate it. Gucci? Too expensive.

Sehun: bubbletea? Ewe disgusting. Luhan hyung? He is so gay.

Luhan: I'm so gay.

Xiumin: Baozi? Hell no way! Disgusting!

Lay: unicorn? Haha I hate it. Composing? I'm too lazy! Guitar? Piano? I don't 

know how to play!

Got it from fb

No comments:

Post a Comment