Friday, September 6, 2013

Hello bloggers

Ok. Hello!! I'm soooooo sorry. for not updating my blog for so long. I was to busy with school things and something happen. So today i have the time to talk whatever I want. So, I'm gong to talk or share some image. For this post, I'm gonna share some images.


What has happen to Onew?? Is he been amnesia for idk about 4 years ishh ? 
You're a freaking Lead Vocalist, Lee Jinki Onew. wait, is it main vocal or lead vocal??


Even dogs want Kris now.. I know how you feel doggy.


Hahaha Sandeul. That's a good way and the creepiest way!


JongIn ahh, watch it. Someone is judging~~

Why, Oh Why?? 

Okay, this want I really agreed sometimes I cried when 
I read a fanfic when oc or hero dies in the fanfic


Ok Tao Kris you guys are asdfghjll. 
no words to describe how i feel

Careless Careless, Shoot, Anonymous anonymous

really free hugs?? I want it too~

Ok what's with the face Myungsoo?, aisk kwenchana you still look cute!!


NO, Don't touch my chicken!

That totally remind me of me being crazy For MinHo, Kris, Luhan and many more


What the Fish, Mir?! You scared the heck of me!


Okay Suho, I know you're rich.

Ok. I need to go first because someone want to used the laptop like he cant even wait for like another 5 minutes.I just used this laptop for about 10 minutes duh~
So bye. I'm gonna update tomorrow. Ok just maybe~ So bye!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment