Sunday, May 19, 2013

A little bit bout me and my life

Hi, my name is D-Yana. Yes, I know that's not my real name but I'll be using that in this blog. 
 I really want to show photo of myself nut im not the kind of girl who like to takes photo by herself so later.
I study at SMK Puterijaya. Im a form 2 student. In my class, we have the drama queens, the nerdys ( me!!), the normals, the kpoppers( me!!!!), the antikpoppers, and the one who stand up against the drama queen. Actually, the drama queens are not that DRAMA. Sometimes they are very rude when there are together. Ok. Stop talking about them. they are not worthy. Anyway, the one who stand up against the drama queen i cant say it's me but sometimes im always in a fight with them. not fight like using punch or kick. It invovles in talking. I cant stand myself if someone always picking on me or my close friend. I don't care if youre talking bad thing about happen but if you call my close friend, anything that seems to be a bad word or rude. You're dead meat!!! Ok i thing i have some photo of my close friends,

   

This is both of them one is Arisha and the other one who is not looking the camera is Aiman
I'll start with Arisha
Same class with me
In love with kpop especially Dorky Leader Taeyeon ( SNSD)

 KIM TAEYEON

Likes the colour of purple
She's very patient, but dont push the limit of her anger, it will involve in pinching.
It truly hurts!!!

Now Aiman
She likes to say she's awesome, well she is sometimes.
She really Likes no, SHE LOVE K-pop. She know everything about kpop
She very good in maths.
She likes to "membebel"
She always argue with me but it's just a friendly argue.
But when she's very angry, she'll throw things like pencil box, shoes, maybe her heavy bag.

Now our little Ju'on Anis


She likes to read novels. Sometimes she's in the book. 
I need to smack our table to get her out the book.
She have bis eyes and a very strong hand. 
She is really kind. And likes money.
You know the tv show leverage at axn, yeah and the one who's name parker. 
She can stole your purse without you noticing so becareful 
dont made her mad or else your money will be losing....

ok that enough i'll continue it later. i need to go.

                                    


    From D-Yana




No comments:

Post a Comment