Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Teacher's Day is coming!!!!!

Im so happy. Bcoz tomorrow is teacher's day. You're must be feeling weird and wonder why am I happy, It's not my "day" right but for me is the day we, students can have fun with our teachers. Our teachers is very strict but sometimes they can be funny, cool, awesome and etc..
 Oh yeah, and tomorrow 23/5/2013 is our teachers day. I need to bring sandwich chicken and some cool musics. I pick the latest songs and the awesome music /voice. And my little sister. She sings too you know. She have cool voice but she need more practice to be the best and beat the best. I'll post the picture if i have some. hahaha. well im not the kind who like cameras.
 emm but i'll try to take some photos. Maybe...
 I like cameras but i don't like to camwhore. Am I weird??? Yes, I am. But I like to take pictures of my friend and family, and .... idk. I am a weird girl.
okav bye later
 Kris and LuHan for you guys


And Yuri and Seohyun

ok bye~~~~~

   

No comments:

Post a Comment