Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Friends??

What are they? Someone to spend time with us about private things something that we don't dare to tell our parents. But what is Best Friend?? Have a clue..

Maybe some of you been bullied mentally or physically. I know this story about me maybe about two years ago, but still many people ask me " Why did you school here, why not there ?" I was supposed to enter THE school, but luckily I have offer to go to another school, which is the school that I'm studying now. Yes, I do have friends there at my old school. And all of my friend is going to be at the high school that school has selected. Yes I miss them too. But I don't want history repeating again. Everything is going to be the same. At the high school, everyone know we are. Yes, I do make mistakes too. But at the High school, no one will move on and still be the same. And it's not even my fault.
And one more thing the title friend right?
I move to another school to find true friend, not some hypocrite who friends with me because to be I don't know maybe teacher's pet, be my best friend then betrayed me when you got what you wanted or sincerely be my friend.
I used to be the good girl in school but the YOU change me. You almost make me don't believe in anyone especially friends.
Everything has change when I decided to move one like my Dad said and move to this school. I proudly says the name of the school SMK Puterijaya. Yes that's my school. Have any problem? I f you do, I DON'T CARE.
First of all, my first friend is My little Ju'on Anis. During orientation day (form 1), I got to sit beside her. She friends with me and talking without even knowing my name. And I'm kind of the same page.
Secondly, Arisha. Seriously I don't even remember how I friend. I do remember one thing. I got to know her from Anis.
After idk week. our teacher said that some of this student in this class, will come to our class. Now that's when i got to know Aiman.
Three of them are the most insane, not so dumb head, crazy, and the one that I trust the most. Maybe we fought about idk more than 2 or 4 time. We still friends.
If you have 1 million friends, how many will stood up, be with you, help you or anything that good.
If none of those from 1 million friends stood up for you, we don't called them friends, I called them POOP!

Between four of us

I'm the eldest, Aiman is 2nd, Anis is 3rd ( aiman and anis are twin nothing-in-common-with-blood-related) Arisha is the last one.



Aiman or I called her Dakkoki


Anis or Mayo Aka Nis-NIs


Arisha or .... Maknae..
The ones looking at the camera

They are my friends. They make me believe back what's friend especially Mayo!!



2 comments:

  1. i am so sorry to interupt about your friendship in school, but i guess friends is the second most precious thing in WORLD.....agree? do you know what is the first? its YOU.its ourself.what do you expect to call other thing precious if you dont take care of yourself first.....Always ourself be the FIRST in the list...alright hope you get it ....if you dont get it i dont mine.....xoxo

    ReplyDelete