Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wise words from KPOP idols!

Wise words from KPOP idols!

"Never run no matter how late you are. What's the difference anyways?"
~ Jessica Jung


"I'm not pretty or beautiful, but I am the best.
~Dara


"It's really hard to delete pictures and all those memories but it's even harder to delete that person from your heart."
~Kevin from UKiss

"Even though we cannot communicate using the same language, we use music instead."
~Jonghyun

"Just because you are different that doesn't mean that you're wrong."
~CL


"Life is a game. Play it."
~Kris


"Don't do something that you'll regret later."
~Taeyeon


"If two people love each other without even speaking the same language, age and numbers are even easier to overcome."
~Jaejoong


"I found out that family can give you the most support and comfort when you're sad."
~Kyuhyun


"No matter how difficult and hard something is, I will always be positive and smile like an idiot."
~Chanyeol


"Role model? I don't have one. I want to become one."
~Himchan


"I think it's most important to have confidence in whatever you do."
~Kikwang


"Even though I sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep, I am still sleepy."
~Junhyung


"Never forget to smile."
~Taemin


"There are no boundaries or limits when it comes to love."
~Onew


"Believe in yourself, even if you feel like turning back at times. Don't run away. Little by little you will get closer to achieving your dreams."
~Yunho


"I dusted myself off and tried to find my determination to reach my dreams again. I clenched my jaw and said to myself, 'Let's try this one more time.'"
~Soyeon


"Even if you fall down and tumble, do not give up."
~Thunder


got it from fb


No comments:

Post a Comment